Concept rendering by McCallum Sather
- This project is a collaboration of two of the region’s largest non-profit housing providers:
- Victoria Park Community Homes and Kiwanis Homes bring a long history of developing and managing successful family-oriented communities.
- As the two largest private non-profit housing providers in Hamilton, Kiwanis Homes and Victoria Park Community Homes collectively possess a century of experience serving over 3000 households in the region.
- The proposed development will create, at least, 256 affordable units.
- For a full overview of the proposed development please follow the link below:
Your information will be kept private and will only be used to contact you with regards to your request.