Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- What we CAN offer:
- Payments by Tenant Pay Online
- Pick Up forms & documents
- Answer questions; we encourage you to call 905-545-4654 or email email@example.com
- What we CAN'T offer just yet:
- Receive and handle incoming documents (please use our dropbox on site)
- Receive cash payments
- Receive guests into the head office area
- Washrooms not available
Rent Payment Methods Encouraged
- Pre-Authorized withdrawal – automatically withdrawn from your account on the 1st of month.
- Tenant Pay
- Money Order & Cheque placed in our dropbox at 281 Queenston Rd. Hamilton or our onsite offices at 21 & 71 Sanford Ave. Hamilton; 595 Rymal Rd. Hamilton; 1172 Old Mohawk Rd. Ancaster; 234 Charing Cross St. Brantford.
A pandemic can take a busy world and make it pause, but it cannot stop the progression of the seasons. This is the time of year when cherry blossoms replace snowflakes, where we linger in the warm sunshine and where puddle jumping is at its best. Late spring and early summer are full of promise; Promises that planted seeds and seedlings will develop for a bountiful harvest, that warmer days and longer evenings are on the horizon. And more poignant than ever this spring, that our world is in renewal.
It may be difficult to see nature’s beauty when we are preoccupied with concerns of Covid-19. Many are overwhelmed with the added stress of preparing for uncertain futures and ensuring our households have all that they need. Perhaps job loss or decreased earnings have impacted your family.More ->
The Kiwanis Homes office is closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
During this time, the preferred method of communication is by email - inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, we will respond only to emergency maintenance requests. If you have an emergency (i.e. fire or flood) please call our answering service at 905 545-4654.
For administrative inquiries, please email email@example.com
Any paperwork should be clearly marked with your address and put through the drop slot in the front door. Rent payments can be made by cheque or money order - NO CASH.
At this time there will be no penalty for late provision of renewal documents or rent payments for April 2020.