TO THE RESIDENT OR OCCUPIER
As you may be aware, Hamilton East Kiwanis Non-Profit Homes Inc. is undertaking the construction of a new apartment building at 6 Acorn St. The project has recently been named the MacDonald Apartments.
As part of our good neighbour policy and our Public Communications Plan we wish to advise you of construction activities that will be taking place in the neighbourhood while we construct the new apartment building.
UPCOMING ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE NEXT TWO (2) WEEKS ARE;
- Completion of the shoring works at the north-west section of the property.
- Installation of underground sewer and watermains.
- Bulk excavation of the building foundations.
- Concrete formwork and pouring of sections of the main foundations.
- The above will mean increased trucking activity and excavation machinery on the site.
IN CASE OF CONCERNS WITH SITE ACTIVITIES
The following companies may be contacted in order to assist with resolving the matter;
|General Contractor:||Melloul-Blamey Construction Inc.|
Attention; Kyle Henhoeffer – 226 748 8669
|Prime Consultant:||SRM Architects Inc.|
Attention; Ryan Hicks – 519 885 5600
|City of Hamilton Clerk:||905 546 2424 extension 7860|